8.24.2003

What is the sound of one hand smacking you upside the head?

Dude, I'm addicted to Dark Angel and it was cancelled before I ever saw an episode. That's never a good thing. It's a kickass show, though. Watch an epi if you ever get the chance.

Also, I have to say, it is soooo amazingly refreshing to click so well with someone that you can tell them exactly how you feel and have them say the same thing right back. It's even better when you're telling them that you just aren't sure about it all and they're telling you they feel the same way. Life can be so good to you, even when it doesn't throw explosive passionate love your way.

Alright, I have more to write about, but I should save something for tomorrow when I'm being driven crazy by my mother and cats and want to bitch about it all.

No comments: