I'm having a hard time with the smiley bits today. I just had a very frustrating and exhausting conversation about my year end reviews at work, and I basically got slammed because of a terrible project that was out of my control. But I am committed to doing this anyway. So here goes:
1. I am thankful for a mentor at work who is willing to talk with me and work with me through things I need to improve.
2. I have an adorable kitty who could not wait for me to get home and is ready to curl up and make me feel needed.
3. Bad tv shows that can distract me from driving myself crazy about work stuff.
4. Colleagues who are in the same boat and vent and let me vent.
5. Great girlfriends and a great dinner.