4.15.2012

SmileyBits Day 5

1. I got to spend the afternoon sitting on the sunny deck of Gold Coast watching skiers contemplate the Palisades. My rigorous research shows that for every 8 skiers who stand at the top of the Chimney whacking the cornice, 1 skier goes down National.

2. I enjoyed Gotye when I heard him on the radio, but after seeing him on SNL, I'm a new avid fan.

3. While at the sinks/mirror in the bathroom at Squaw, another tall chick asked me how tall I was and we started a conversation. She left before I did. When I returned to my friends, one of them was standing with her. Turned out that she had been staying in his ski lease and when she told him she met a super tall chick, he knew it was me. Such a small fun world.

4. I have a new celebrity crush: Geoff Stults. This doesn't happen very often for me, so we'll have to see if it sticks. Can't stop watching The Finder.

5. We took the long way home tonight.

No comments: