8.19.2005

Relay For Life

Come join me at San Francisco's Relay For Life in Crissy Field!

Saturday, August 20th, at 10am through Sunday, August 21st, at 10am

We'll be honoring the memory of those lost to cancer, celebrating survivors, and raising money for a hopeful future. Please join me for this tremendous event.

We have a great line up of bands playing all day/evening, and you can check out all of them for just $5 at the door. OR you can volunteer and get in free. Even if you can't stay long, warm caffeinated beverages and fresh out of the dryer blankets will be appreciated as I will be freezing my ass off all night in the SF summer fog.

Come keep me awake at 3am :)

Call me if you show (and know my number, of course). Otherwise just look for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go monika!

such a great cause....

(i didn't realize you were such a good singer!)