4.05.2010

Thought on What Women Want

 From Cougar Town

There is no end to what a man must do for a woman
~Ellie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grayson:
How can I still not understand what women want?

Jules:
Women just want a guy who respects our independence, but also wants to take care of us.
We want a guy who's secure, but also gets jealous.
We want a guy who truly listens to us, but also wants us to kinda shut up.
Like yesterday, when you were being a little mean to me, but you weren't being too mean, that was so hot.


Grayson:
It sucks being a dude...women want an everything man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything Man"

Runnin', runnin', runnin' just as fast as I can
Trying to be your everything man.

You want me to want you, but not every day.
You want me to beg when there is nothing to say.

You want me la la la la but there's always a hitch.
La la la la la when you act like a bitch.

You want toughness and sweetness
and softness and meanness
wanna make me the master of this inbetweenness

Runnin', runnin', runnin' just as fast as I can
Trying to be your everything man.

No comments: