11.08.2005

It's a Blog Thing

In response to Pistol Pete's latest post, I explored www.blogthings.com. I agree with Pete that the results of the birthdate test are dead on. Although we all know how these things work, it's always nice to read a silly online quiz that's right.

Your Birthdate: March 27

You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
(to the point that I annoy people)

You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
(to the point that I annoy more people)

Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.
(Relay For Life, anyone? Walk Far for N.A.A.R? A whole career dedicated to non-profits!)

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone
(yep)

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge
(remember my self-imposed isolation?)

Your power color: Cobalt blue
Your power symbol: Dove
Your power month: September

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After seeing my birthday, I can assue you that any resemblence between the description and reality is purely coincidental.