4.16.2012

SmileyBits Day 6

1. Taking the long way:
Guess I could have made it easier on myself
But I, I could never follow
No I, I could never follow
Well, I never seem to do it like anybody else
Maybe someday, someday I'm gonna settle down
If you ever want to find me I can still be found
Taking the long way
Taking the long way around


2. Friends who, despite my recent inability to maintain a proper work-life balance, still know they can ask for help when they really need it.

3. My next client is a local community center and I get to lead the pro bono engagement.

4. The Poquito Picante at Burritt Room. Caveat: sad that Burritt Room has lost a bit of its beauty in gaining a restaurant, a real menu, and more customers.

5. Sara Bareilles:
I'm not the girl that I intend to be
But I dare you, darlin', just you wait and see

No comments: