9.19.2003

Ahhhh, and then sometimes friends make you wonder in a good way. It's such a great feeling to hear from someone you haven't talked to in awhile and have it sound like they've missed you. Even if they didn't, it's a nice delusion. :)

I have an interview Monday with NOVA, the company that hires the employees for working with the autistic girl. Hopefully that all goes well.

A blind woman took the tour today. I would have absolutely no problem with this if any one of the following were true:
1. She had someone with her who could actually manage the cave on his own, much less while guiding her.
2. She didn't go on the last tour of the day, making us all get out of work 45 minutes later.
or
3. There was actually something to experience in the cave that didn't require site. You can't touch stuff, there's nothing to hear, and the only thing you MIGHT smell is bat guano...so what the hell? There are soooo many opportunities to injure yourself badly even WITH sight. Argh. Silly people.

I decided that people should be humanely executed at the age of 75. At least those who've ever mentioned going to some kind of theme park. This should not be allowed. Perhaps it could be a ride...we could allow 75 year olds in free, send em on a ride that doesn't work right, and let em have one last thrill. Dude, that could totally be part of the park. Okay, maybe not, and maybe I don't really want that, but you've gotta wonder what these people are doing in a 500 foot wet cold hole in the ground.

I can't really write anything else. I have so much on my mind, so much I want to discuss, but I can't write a damn thing. That seems so wrong.
I suppose I need to go write on my own, so the world doesn't have full access, before I start posting shit here.

Hmmm...I really need to slow down on the cussing. When it doesn't sound right without it when I'm writing, I know I must use it way too much. That's gotta be a bad thing.

No comments: