8.09.2005

Telecide

If you're reading this, and you haven't called me or emailed me your phone number since I destroyed mine yesterday, please do so. Unless, of course, you don't want me to have your number. :)

After sending out the email stating that I had sent my phone on a disastrous trip down the stairs, I received a number of charming replies. I got a couple sympathetic ones, but most of you are really just mean :) Here are a few of the more entertaining ones (notice how they all say a bit more about the sender than they do about my mishap :))

Wacky San Francisco party kids.

why did you do that? bit silly wasn't it?

Why on earth would you have thrown your phone down a stairwell? ...and don't repeat...just for kicks. Whatever possessed you?

That sounds like fun. I want to try throwing mine down a stairwell.

funtimes---once, for kicks, my brother threw his phone in the pool. ;)

That's awesome. I prefer to go swimming with mine.

I love that allen is the only one in the "to" list.

crescendoing, joyful laughing


And my personal fav from someone who knows me all too well:

Are you ALREADY getting ticked off at new guys out there?!?!?!?!

No comments: