12.08.2005

Grace No More

I resent Corey's latest post! :)

Just because we're still not sure of the sexual orientation of four or five (or more?) of my exes does NOT mean I'm attracted to gay men. :) Or does it? Shit!

I think the tomboy in me just needed a balancer for a while. Now I've found that fem side, thanks, and I don't need anymore help. Thank God Pete is hairy, at least as messy as me, so not into clothes, and into guy gadgets...no questions on his orientation. :) In fact, we may need the Fab Five to come help out on this one. I LOVE it!

I'm so thankful to have a boyfriend that (without a doubt) will never be into Corey!

2 comments:

Brad said...

So does that make Corey WILL or JACK? How u doin girl? Glad to see you have my blog linked!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Monika said...

Okay, okay...I'll be your Grace. :) Gladly, Corey!

And Brad...Corey wouldn't be as gay as Jack if he was standing in the middle of Sephora in a pink tutu and feather boa singing Britney songs.