12.25.2003

Must be at work at 6 am. Not looking forward to that. Am I crazy for volunteering for this stuff? Yes, yes I am.

Listening to Mandy...missing my girls.

Christmas isn't really a big deal in my family now that all the kids are grown, and I'd kind of forgotten how wonderful it could be to children. Actually, I don't think I've ever had Christmas with other kids around as an adult, so this one's Eve was new to me. We were hanging out at MG's house and Santa made a surprise appearance. After he left, we went out in the driveway to look for his sleigh flying high into the night. MG's 6 yr old brother watched the twinkling stars for signs of a sleigh and reindeer. (The NINE reindeer, as he so politely pointed out to me. Rudolph plus the other 8.) Christmas is oh so magical when children are around. Yay.

No comments: